ACCOMMODATION SCHEDULE of the Resort - Lakeside Village - Větrník
Operator: LIPNO RENT s.r.o., Přístav 71, Lipno nad Vltavou, ID 05400406
(hereinafter referred to as the Resort)
1. The Resort provides accommodation services to guests by way of renting units owned by individual owners.
2. The guest is obliged to present a valid identity document upon arrival, foreigners are obliged to present a travel document within the meaning of the Act on the Residence of Foreigners in the Czech Republic, as well as to fill in and sign the registration form "Guest Registration", if they have not already done so electronically. Registration at the reception of the Resort also applies to minors.
3. By checking in properly, the guest is entitled to temporary accommodation for the agreed period of time.
4. The receptionist will then give the guest the key to the house or apartment (hereinafter referred to as units) or the remote control for the barrier. In the event of loss of the key/remote, the guest is obliged to report the loss immediately to the reception. In the event of failure to do so, the Resort will not be liable for any damages related to the loss of the key. Guests will be charged a fee for lost keys or destruction of the barrier remote control.
5. Based on a confirmed booking, the receptionist is obliged to check the guest in from 16.00 on the day of arrival and check him/her out by 11.00 on the day of departure. During this time the unit is reserved for the guest, unless otherwise specified in the order. Any early check-in before 16.00 hrs must be agreed in advance at the time of booking the room and await the resort's approval and possible pricing of this extra service. Late departures must also be arranged with reception. Late departures may incur a charge of 500 CZK / 20 € if made before 18:00, after 18:00 the guest will be charged the next night.
6. Cancellation of a confirmed standard reservation. In the event of cancellation of a valid reservation within 30 days prior to scheduled arrival by the guest, the Resort will charge a fee of 20% of the room rate.
For cancellation of a valid reservation less than 30 days prior to arrival by the guest, the Resort will charge a fee of 50% of the room rate.
In the event of cancellation on the day of arrival by the guest or in the event of a "No Show" the Resort will charge a fee of 100% of the room rate and may cancel the reservation without refund.
All of the above cancellation policies do not apply to situations related to Covid 19 illness.
7. The Resort is not obligated to accommodate guests without a confirmed reservation.
8. If the guest does not present a valid identity document (ID card, passport, residence permit), the receptionist is entitled to refuse the guest accommodation with regard to the Act on Local Fees for Czech citizens and Act 314/2015 Coll. for foreign clients.
9. Persons who are infected with infectious diseases or are obviously under the influence of alcohol or other drugs are excluded from accommodation in the resort.
10. The Resort reserves the right in exceptional cases to offer the guest accommodation other than the agreed accommodation, provided that it does not differ significantly in type and capacity from the confirmed order.
11. If the guest requests an extension of the accommodation period from the agreed time and the Resort has available capacity, the accommodation period may be extended. However, the Resort may offer the Guest a different unit than the one in which he/she was originally accommodated.
12. For accommodation and other services ordered, the guest is obliged to pay in advance in accordance with the current price list of the Resort or at check-in at the reception on the basis of the submitted bill or invoice, together with an account of the deposits made by the guest, unless the Resort and the guest have agreed otherwise.
13. This deposit will be returned to the guest in full upon check-out (check-out procedure) after checking the unit, settling the bill and returning the keys or the remote control of the barrier.
14. The accommodation ends on the date agreed with the guest, namely the date on which the guest checks out. In order to check out properly, the guest must vacate the unit by 11.00 a.m., hand over the key and remote control to the reception and pay the bill. If the guest fails to do so and unless otherwise agreed, the resort is entitled to charge a late check-out fee of CZK 500/EUR 20 or an additional night's stay.
15. At the end of the stay, the guest is obliged to report any damages to the resort reception. If the guest conceals the damages, he/she will be billed and sent an invoice or charged to his/her credit card.
16. Upon registration or termination of the stay, the guest is obliged to pay the following fees at the reception of the Resort, which are not included in the price of accommodation and stay packages:
City tax of 20 CZK/0,80 € per person per night,
Bed linen and towels fee of 300 CZK/12 EUR per person.
Charge for final cleaning of the unit of:
35€ - 1 bedroom unit
55€ - 2 bedroom unit
60€ - 3 bedroom unit
68€ - 4 bedroom unit
75€ - 5 bedroom unit
In the case of heavy soiling that does not correspond to normal use, an additional fee for extra cleaning of 500 CZK/20 EUR will be charged - 2500 CZK/100 EUR in case of extreme cases of soiling.
17. The resort offers guests and visitors free internet access via WiFi network. When using the WIFI network, each user is obliged to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, in particular, to avoid violating copyright laws, illegally sharing or downloading artwork, overloading the WiFi network, performing any activity that causes the transmission or spread of computer viruses, sending unsolicited messages (spam), spreading alarm messages, as well as performing other activities that are in violation of related laws and regulations.
18. In case of any damage to the equipment found during the accommodation, the guest is also obliged to report it to the reception of the Resort.
19. The guest is entitled to use the equipment of the units according to the enclosed instructions only for the purposes for which it is intended.
20. The Guest may not make any substantial changes in the premises reserved for use without the consent of the Resort management, i.e., may not move equipment and facilities or make any interference with the electrical network or other installations.
21. This claim by the Resort also applies to damage that is discovered after the guest has left. Minor damages will be paid directly from the security deposit. In the case of major damages, where the amount cannot be determined in advance, the security deposit will be withheld and the guest will be billed after an accurate quantification. If the damage exceeds the amount of the deposit, an invoice will be sent to the guest.
22. All visitors can only be received between 8.00 and 22.00 with the consent of the receptionist. Outside of these hours, only guests and Resort staff have access to the units.
23. This must be proved on request, e.g. by a valid vaccination certificate of the animal. The price for the animal's stay is charged according to the current price list. In all public areas of the resort, every dog (or other animal) must be on a leash and muzzled. Dogs or other animals are not allowed to rest/lie on beds or other Resort facilities or units used for guest rest. The animal is the full responsibility of the guest who allowed the animal to stay in the unit. Exceptions to this are deaf and hearing impaired signal dogs and similar assistance dogs. These are allowed free of charge at the Resort at any time. Pets may not be left in the units alone - unsupervised.
24. Guests may not bring dangerous objects and substances (weapons, explosives, flammables, corrosives, poisons, etc.), narcotic or psychotropic substances, or objects or substances that smell strongly into the units or common areas of the Resort.
25. In case of violation of the ban, the guest will be charged for extra cleaning.
26. With the consent of the operator, social events may be organized in the Resort after 10 p.m. in the designated areas.
27. The Resort is not responsible for theft or damage to motor vehicles left on the premises of the Resort. The Resort advises guests to ensure that their vehicle is properly locked and secured. It is also recommended that personal and valuable items not be left loose in the vehicle. The Resort is not responsible for any damage caused by a guest to third parties in the Resort's parking lots. The Resort reserves the right to claim and bill for damages incurred to Resort property by a guest's vehicle.
28. For safety reasons, children under the age of ten, incapacitated persons and pets are not permitted to be left in the units or other areas of the Resort without adult supervision. Any damage caused by children or unauthorized persons is the full responsibility of their legal guardian.
29. The guest is obliged to turn off the taps, turn off the lights, close the windows and the balcony door and lock the unit.
30. While on the Resort premises, each Guest is required to conduct himself/herself in such a manner as not to cause a fire. Guest behavior in the event of a fire is covered in the fire alarm guidelines.
31. Fire in the common areas of the Resort and individual units is announced automatically by optical-smoke detectors installed in the units and public areas of the Resort.
32. In case of fire, guests are obliged to report the fire alarm to the Resort staff or directly to the emergency line 112. They may use a portable apparatus located in the common areas of the Resort and in the units to extinguish the flames in the initial phase. However, the priority is to protect life and limb.
33. In the event of an accident, collapse, drowning or similar life-threatening situation, guests are obliged to report the incident immediately to the emergency number 112 - then notify the Resort staff.
34. Access to the occupied unit is only allowed to the Resort management and maintenance staff when a technical fault is reported in the unit. Entry of cleaners or other persons into an occupied unit is only possible with the prior consent of the guest or at his/her request.
35. Guests are requested to observe good manners, especially in the public areas of the Resort and on the terraces. It is not allowed to move around the public areas of the Resort without clothes.
36. Guests' forgotten belongings in the Resort are registered and stored for one month. They can be sent to the guest's address only if requested and at the guest's expense.
37. The Resort management welcomes any suggestions for improvement and thanks for critical comments.
38. Guests are obliged to comply with the provisions of these Accommodation Regulations at all times during their stay. If, despite a warning, a guest grossly violates the Accommodation Regulations or good manners, the Resort shall be entitled to withdraw from the provision of accommodation services before the expiry of the agreed period. The Resort shall be entitled to a full refund of the accommodation price. The guest must then leave the resort immediately.
39. The guest providing the Resort with personal data from his/her documents at the time of the accommodation service agrees to the collection, storage and processing of the personal data provided to the administrator, Lipno rent s.r.o. for the purpose set out below. This consent is given voluntarily for all data provided, for a period of 10 years from the date of consent. By signing (or by ticking the appropriate box in the case of an online form), the user confirms that he/she has been informed of his/her rights related to the management and processing of personal data, in particular that he/she has the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time, free of charge, pursuant to Sections 11, 21 of Act No. 101/2000 Coll., that he/she has the right to access personal data and the right to have such personal data corrected, block incorrect personal data, destroy it, etc., and that he/she has the right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection in the event of a suspected violation of his/her rights. In accordance with Article 5 of Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on the protection of personal data, all data provided are collected and processed exclusively for the marketing purposes of the controller, namely for the distribution of marketing information. The Controller declares that it will treat the data provided in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and that it will collect personal data to the extent necessary to fulfil the stated purpose and process it only in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected. Employees of the controller or other natural persons who process personal data on the basis of a contract with the controller and other persons are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of personal data, even after the termination of their employment or work.
40. These Accommodation Rules shall enter into force on 1 December 2021.
In Milná 30.11.2021
Operations manager – LIPNO RENT s.r.o.