ACCOMMODATION REGULATIONS - Lakeside Village - Větrník (Resort)
Operator: Lakeside Lipno Rent sro, Port 71, Lipno nad Vltavou, Company ID 05400406
1. The resort provides accommodation services to guests by renting units belonging to individual owners.
2. The resort is entitled to accommodate only a guest who duly registers and has a valid reservation of accommodation. Upon arrival, the guest is obliged to present a valid identity document, a foreigner a travel document within the meaning of the Act on the Residence of Aliens in the Czech Republic, and to complete and sign the registration form if he has not already done so electronically. The registration at the Resort reception also applies to a minor child.
3. A proper check-in gives the guest the right to temporary accommodation for an agreed period of time.
4. Subsequently, the Resort shall issue the guest with a house or apartment key (hereinafter referred to as units) or a remote control from the barrier. In case of loss of the key / remote control, the guest is obliged to report the loss immediately to the reception. If it fails to do so, the Resort is not liable for any damage resulting from the loss of the key. The guest will be charged a fee of 1000 CZK for a lost key or destruction of the remote control from the barrier.
5. Based on the confirmed order and pre-paid amount for accommodation including VAT, the Resort is obliged to accommodate the guest from 16.00 on the day of arrival until 11.00 on the day of departure in case of confirmed reservation. During this period, the unit is reserved for the guest, unless otherwise specified in the order. Early accommodation before 16.00 must be agreed in advance at the time of booking the room and wait for the approval and possible pricing of this above-standard service by the Resort.
6. Cancellation of a confirmed standard reservation. If canceled up to 30 days before date of arrival, the resort will charge 10% of the total price of the reservation.
If canceled by a guest less than 30 days before arrival, the resort will charge a fee of 50% of the room rate.
In case of cancellation by the guest on the day of arrival or in case of no show guests, the resort charges 100% of the accommodation price and is entitled to cancel the reservation without compensation.
7. The Resort is not obliged to accommodate guests without prior confirmed reservation and the amount paid for accommodation.
8. If the guest does not present a valid identity document (identity card, passport, residence permit), the resort is entitled to refuse the guest's accommodation with regard to the Act on Local Fees for Czech Citizens and Act 314/2015 Coll. for foreign clients.
9. Persons who are infected with infectious diseases or who are obviously under the influence of alcohol or other drugs are excluded from accommodation at the resort.
10. The resort reserves the right in exceptional cases to offer guests other than the agreed accommodation, unless they differ significantly in type and capacity from the confirmed order.
11. If the guest asks for an extension of the accommodation compared to the agreed time and the Resort has free capacity, the accommodation period may be extended. However, in this case the resort may offer the guest a different unit from the one in which he was originally staying.
12. For accommodation and other ordered services, the guest is obliged to pay the advance payment in accordance with the valid price list of the Resort at check-in at the reception based on the submitted account, respectively. invoices, together with the settlement of advance payments provided by the guest, unless otherwise agreed by the Resort with the guest.
13. The guest guarantees the accommodation, services during the stay and possible minor damages by deposit / deposit, which he / she will deposit in cash at the Resort reception in the amount of 5000 CZK / 200 EUR for accommodation in the house, resp. 2500 CZK / 100 EUR for accommodation in apartment. This deposit will be refunded in full upon check-out after checking the unit, settling the account and returning the keys or remote control to the barrier.
14. The accommodation ends on the date agreed with the guest on the day the guest signs out. For proper check-out, the guest must vacate the unit by 11.00, hand over the key or remote control from the barrier at the reception and pay the bill. If they do not do so and unless agreed otherwise, the resort is entitled to charge a late departure fee of 500 CZK / 20 EUR for each commenced hour or stay for the next night.
15. At the end of the stay, the guest is obliged to report any damages at the resort reception. If the guest conceals the damage, the balance will be sent to him / her by invoice or withdrawn from his / her credit card.
16. Upon check-in or check-out, guests are required to pay the following fees at the Resort reception, which are not included in the rate of accommodation and packages:
Sojourn tax and municipality fee of 25 CZK / 1 € per person per night,
Fee for bed linen and towels of 300 CZK / 12 EUR per person
Unit final cleaning fee of:
65 EUR per house with a capacity of 6 or more persons
55 EUR per house and apartment for up to 6 people
35 EUR for smaller apartment with capacity up to 3 persons
In the case of heavy pollution that does not correspond to normal operation, an extra fee of 500 CZK / 20 EUR - 2500 CZK / 100 EUR will be charged for extra cleaning, in case of extreme excrement contamination, etc.
17. The resort offers free Wi-Fi internet access for guests and visitors alike. When using the Wi-Fi network, each user is required to comply with all applicable laws, in particular to avoid copyright infringement, illegal sharing or downloading of works of art, overloading the Wi-Fi network, performing any activity that causes the transmission or spread of computer viruses, spam), dissemination of alarm messages, as well as performing other activities that violate related laws.
18. The guest is obliged to check immediately after the arrival to the reserved accommodation premises about the completeness of the equipment and its condition according to the list of equipment and immediately report any missing or damaged equipment at the reception. In case of any damage to the equipment found during the accommodation, the guest is also obliged to report it to the resort reception.
19. The Guest is authorized to use the equipment of the units according to the enclosed instructions only for the purposes for which it is intended.
20. The Guest may not make any substantial changes to the premises reserved for use without the consent of the Resort Management, ie, not to move the equipment and equipment or to make any alterations to the power grid or other installations.
21. The guest is liable for damage caused to the equipment of the unit, unless he proves that he was not at fault and is obliged to pay for such damage without delay. This claim of the Resort also applies to damage that is discovered after the guest's departure. Minor damage will be paid directly from the deposit / deposit. In the case of larger damages, where it is not possible to determine the amount in advance, the deposit / deposit will be withheld and, after a precise quantification, will be charged to the guest. If the damage exceeds the deposit amount, an invoice will be sent to the guest.
22. All visits can be accepted only from 8.00 to 22.00 with the consent of the receptionist. Outside these hours, only guests and staff of the Resort have access to the units.
23. A guest may only bring pets and other animals to the Resort premises with the knowledge of the reception and only if the owner proves their health condition. This must be provided on request, eg with a valid vaccination certificate of the animal. The price for a pet is charged according to the valid price list - 130 CZK / 5 EUR per night. In all public areas of the resort, each dog (or other beast) must be on a leash and have a muzzle. Dogs or other animals may not rest / lie on a bed or other resort facility or units that are used to rest guests. The animal is fully responsible for the guest who allowed the animal to stay in the unit. Except for blind and signal dogs for deaf and similar assistance dogs. They have free access to the Resort at any time
24. The guest may not bring dangerous objects and substances (weapons, explosives, flammable substances, corrosive substances, poisons, etc.), narcotic or psychotropic substances, objects or substances that are heavily polluted and smelly into the units or common areas of the resort.
25. Smoking is prohibited inside the units. If the ban is violated, the guest will be charged for extra cleaning.
26. The guest is obliged to observe the night peace from 22.00 to 7.00 and must not restrict other accommodated guests. With the consent of the operator, social events can be organized in the resort premises even after 10 pm in the designated areas.
27. The Resort is allowed to enter and enter only on access roads, parking of vehicles is allowed in designated places. The Resort is not responsible for theft or damage of motor vehicles left in the Resort. The resort advises guests to make sure they are properly locked and secured. It also recommends not to leave personal and valuable items in the vehicle. The Resort is not liable for damages caused by the guest to third persons in the Resort's car parks. The resort reserves the right to claim and account for any damage caused to the property of the resort by a guest vehicle.
28. For security reasons, it is not allowed to leave children under ten years of age in units and other premises of the resort without adult supervision. Their legal representative is fully responsible for any damage caused by children.
29. In case of a guest's illness or injury, the resort will provide medical assistance. The transfer and treatment fee is paid by the guest himself. The exception is when the resort is directly responsible for the illness or injury of the guest.
30. The guest is obliged to close the water taps, turn off the lights, close the windows and doors to the balcony and lock the unit whenever leaving the unit. We also ask guests to use their electricity consumption wisely, ie. Do not fully heat with the windows open, properly switch off all appliances (saunas) after use, etc. Recharging electric cars from the home network is possible only by prior agreement and for a flat fee of 500 CZK / 20 EUR per day without a limit.
31. During the stay in the resort area, each guest is obliged to behave in such a way as not to cause a fire. The behavior of guests in the event of a fire is regulated in the fire alarm directives.
32. Fire in the common areas of the Resort and individual units is announced automatically by optical-smoke detectors installed in the units and public areas of the Resort.
33. In the event of a fire, guests are required to report a fire alarm to the Resort's staff, or directly to the emergency line 150. They can use a portable device located in the resort's common areas and units to extinguish the flames in the initial phase. However, the protection of human life and health is a priority.
34. In the event of an accident, collapse, drowning or similar life-threatening situation, guests are obliged to immediately report this event to the employees of the Resort or directly to the emergency line 155.
35. Access to the occupied unit is only allowed by the management of the Resort and the maintenance staff when reporting a technical fault in the room. The cleaning staff or other persons may enter the occupied unit only with the prior consent of the guest or upon his / her request.
36. In the public areas of the Resort and on the terraces, we ask guests to observe the principles of good manners. It is not allowed to move in the public areas of the Resort without clothing or in inappropriate clothing.
37. Forgotten guests' items at the Resort are recorded and stored for one month. Forgotten items The resort can send the guest to the designated address only upon request and at his expense.
38. For security reasons and to protect guests and their property, a camera system is installed in the common areas of the main building and other public areas of the resort. The camera recordings are handled in accordance with the relevant legislation for the protection of personality.
39. The resort management welcomes any suggestions for improvement and at the same time thanks for critical comments. Please send your suggestions to email: email@example.com
40. Guests are obliged to adhere to the provisions of these Accommodation Rules for the duration of their stay. If, despite the warning, the guest grossly violates the Accommodation Regulations or good manners, the resort is entitled to withdraw from the provision of accommodation services before the agreed time. In this case, the resort is entitled to full payment of the accommodation price. The guest must leave the Resort immediately.
41. A guest providing the Resort with his / her personal data from his / her documents upon the establishment of the accommodation service agrees with the collection, storage and processing of personal data provided by the administrators, Lakeside Lipno rent sro for the purpose specified below. This consent is granted voluntarily for all data provided for a period of 10 years from the date of the consent. By signing (or by ticking the appropriate box in the case of an Internet form), he / she confirms that he / she has been notified of his / her rights related to the management and processing of personal data, in particular that he / she has No. 101/2000 Coll. the right to revoke his consent free of charge at any time, that he has the right to access and correct such personal data, block incorrect personal data, delete them, etc., and that he has the right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection . In accordance with § 5 of Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on the protection of personal data, all provided data are collected and processed solely for the marketing purposes of the administrator, namely for sending marketing information. The controller declares that it will treat the provided data in accordance with the applicable legislation and that it will collect personal data to the extent necessary for the fulfillment of the specified purpose and process it only in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected. Employees of the controller or other natural persons who process personal data under a contract with the controller and other persons are obliged to maintain confidentiality of personal data, even after the termination of employment or work. A guest providing his / her personal data from his / her documents at the establishment of the accommodation service agrees to the processing and storage of his / her personal data in Lakeside Lipno Rent in accordance with Act no. No. 101/2000 Coll. the amended while it agrees with the processing of the personal data for marketing purposes. The Operator undertakes to handle this data in accordance with applicable legal regulations and use it only for marketing information distribution and always in such a way as to prevent any harm to the data subject.
42. These Accommodation Rules and come into effect on 1 December 2019.
In Milné 30.11.2019
Resort manager - Lakeside Village - Větrník